- Atocha Tandoori mix plate: A mixed plate of fried onion, empanadilla, pakora vegetables, pakora chicken and cheese rolls.
- Mix Tandoori: Chicken tikka, tandoori chicken, tandoori lamb, and tandoori shrimp.
- Samosa (vegetable): Homemade dough dumplings filled with assorted vegetables and spices (2pc).
- Vegetable Pakora: Indian-style assorted vegetable tempura in chickpea flour.
- Chicken Malai Tikka: Chicken pieces marinated in milk cream, cheese and roasted in the oven.
- Chicken Shaslic: Chicken breast, tomato, onion, green and red pepper mixed with tandoori masala. Tandoori oven roast.
- Chicken Tandoori: Chicken thighs marinated with yogurt, lime, ginger and baked tandoori masala.
- Chicken Tikka: Chicken breast marinated in a mixture of yogurt, ginger, garlic, tandoori masala, roasted in the oven.
- Lamb Shaslic: Chunks of lamb, tomato, onion, green and red pepper mixed with tandoori spices.
- Lamb Tandoori: Pieces of lamb marinated with yogurt, ginger, garlic, lime and aromatic herbs.
- Mix Tandoori: Chicken breast and thighs with pieces of lamb and shrimp roasted in the tandoori oven.
- Prawn Shaslic: Prawns, tomato, onion, red and green pepper mixed with baked tandoori masala.
Atocha Tandoori Indian Restaurant located in the heart of the city, near the Atocha station, Retiro Park, Reina Sofía Museum and Paseo del Prado.
The restaurant was born with the illusion of bringing Hindu cuisine to all those who want to enjoy an original meal, the mixture of exotic flavors and aromas, based on traditional Indian cuisine.
The cooks put a touch of imagination on each plate, filling with color and with the mind set on pleasing the eyes of their customers, as well as surprising the most demanding palates.
In our restaurant you will find daily menus for both day and night, as well as vegetable and tasting menus. We offer home delivery.